Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blackboy100 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2004, 09:31 AM
    Portuguese ID Card(bilhete de identidade)
    Hello I need to buy one portuguese id card if you know somebody that sell this tell me please.My email is: [email protected]
    Melissa Teixeira Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2004, 09:37 AM
    Portuguese id card
    Sorry chap, you don't BUY an ID card you have to apply for one at the Portuguese consulate! And when applying you need to give proof that you're a Portuguese citizen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Portuguese I.D. [ 1 Answers ]

My father was Portuguese,he lived in Malawi where he met my mom and had me.He left when I was ten years old.The only proof I have of him being my father is his name on my birth certificate and a few photos.How do I get to find out more about him? Is there any chance of me getting a portuguese...

Portuguese ID card and passport renewal in London [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a Portuguese citizen originally from Macau and now live in the UK. My ID card has expired, which I understand that I need to renew before I can renew my actual passport? I've been looking online for the appropriate application form and instructions with no avail. Any idea where I can find...

Portuguese ID Card [ 1 Answers ]

Could you please advise what is required to get a Portuguese ID card. My father has an original Portuguese birth certificate and I would like to get a Portuguese Passport to enable my children to work in the EU. I am currently a citizen of Australia. Many thanks for your help in this matter, ...

View more questions Search