Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bit_exhausted Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

May 26, 2011, 08:36 PM
    Young couple finding it hard to acquire a rental property
    I am part of a young couple, and we are trying to rent a house/unit/apartment in the illawarra, nsw, australia & we are finding it really difficult. My partners dad is willing to be guarantor, we have raised the weekly rent and yet, nothing. Why won't anyone give us a go? We are young, my partner has a great credit raiting, we are very neat, we never party as my boyfriend works long hours. Help please?

Check out some similar questions!

Deduct rental property expenses without rental income? [ 2 Answers ]

I own a condo that I used to live in but I no longer work in that city. I have been trying to rent it for almost a year but have not found a renter yet. Can I consider the condo as rental property and claim the expenses of owning it on my taxes, even though I do not have any rental income yet?...

ED in young couple [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in my early 20's, and my fiancé is in his late 20's. For the past 6-7 months, we have not had sex (due to his doctor telling him he had extreme low T-levels). Finally, this morning, he was able to have an erection, but he ejaculated in LITERALLY 3-5 seconds. I have a very high sex drive, where...

Unmarried couple refused rental property [ 1 Answers ]

Friend of mine was refused rental property due to the fact him and his girlfriend (not married) would be living together. Is this legal?

Young couple needs answers? [ 9 Answers ]

I am raising my 2 year old daughter with my fioncee. He has a job, but it's not enough to pay the bills and if I was to get a job then she would have to go into daycare and we can't pay for that right now. Does anyone know a good cheap daycare in St. Pete or a number to a government daycare?

What would be the best for a young couple? [ 3 Answers ]

I was talking to my boyfriend and he wants to get married. I don't mind the thought of getting married but I am 19 almost 20 he is 21. We have been together for 6 months. I don't hate the thought of us being together but I don't know how to ge about the situation. He asked me to go to the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.