Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    singerr101 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2011, 04:58 PM
    I'm 11 and want to be the best singer I possible can but I'm not sure I'm good
    Hey guys I love singing and dancein but none of my friends no that... I love singing but not in public I really want to have a carrier in it but I don't know howw?? Any one got some advice??
    Thankx and remember I'm only 11 so please don't be hard on the comment(: thankx love you guys
    fednerbassman95 Posts: 71, Reputation: 9

May 28, 2011, 05:47 PM
    Joining a school or community Choir is a good start. They'll teach you the musical theory needed to be a good singer as well as giving you the experience needed to preform. If they offer a solo, audition for it. You've got everything to gain and nothing to lose.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 28, 2011, 06:03 PM

Learn to play an instrument -- the piano or guitar maybe. That's where you will get your music theory. Sing in choirs and choruses and try out for musicals.

Why don't your friends know what you enjoy doing? And if you can't sing in public, this isn't going to go very far.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 28, 2011, 06:07 PM

First you sing , and or dance anywhere and anytime you can.
    Some will like you, others don't but if you want to be professional you won't care.

You take lessons, learn theory and learn voice, also dance lessons is you can.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can you become a good singer? [ 3 Answers ]

How can U become a good singer?

I'm 13, I'm a good singer... So how do I get famous? [ 6 Answers ]

I stay up till 2 or 3 every night practicing my vocals, I won 2nd place at my school talent show, and most of my family thinks I am a good singer. But my family doesn't have enough money to hire an agent. So what do I do?

Am I a good singer? [ 3 Answers ]

doAPBHES4Ac Thanks for the comments, in advance!!

View more questions Search