Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cjcurtis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2011, 04:11 PM
    replacement wheels Green Thumb brand wheel barrow?
    This Green Thumb brand wheelbarrow has a basket 22x36 -- and the wheel rims are 16 inches on the inside diameter. I need to replace the tires. Don't know where to look.

Check out some similar questions!

Green thumb tillers [ 2 Answers ]

Ihave a green thumb tiller and it throws dirt to each side instead of tilling the ground like a regular tiller

Green Thumb Rototiller replacement belt [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, the belt on my Green Thumb rototiller needs to be replaced and I can't seem to find any info. On the web about this particular model, let alone a source for replacement parts. (It's a fairly old rototiller) Any info. On where to find a belt would be appreciated, or would any belt work...

Ezekiel's wheel within wheels statue in Rome [ 0 Answers ]

There is a statue in Rome (or perhaps the Vatican) that depicts The "wheels within wheels with eyes all around" craft described in the book of Ezekiel--and it includes the cherubim as well... What is the name of that statue or it's artist? I have been searching For a photo of it for some time...

97 honda civic. Steering wheel spins and clicks without turning the wheels [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 97 honda civic. My steering wheel spins and clicks without turning the wheels whe I turn it to the right and am in reverse. It could be the connection of the wheel and shaft, but I think it is the rack and pinion. Before I crawl under the car, what is involved in replacing it?

Steering wheel just spins wheels don't turn [ 4 Answers ]

My 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 the steering wheel spins freely(zero friction)and the wheels do not turn.This happened the day after I towed a trailer not while I was driving(thankfully). The steering column and the linkage in the engine compartment are all OK. I do believe it is the knuckle at the tilt...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.