Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SmilingInside Posts: 182, Reputation: 3

May 26, 2011, 01:25 PM
    Can roku be used on any TV?
    I have older style TV's that have cable and A/V inputs, that's it, (not flat screens). The newest one is about 5 years old I think. Can I use roku with these TV's? If so, will I need to buy anything special to hook things up?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 26, 2011, 05:10 PM

Mine hooks up though the AV imputs, uses three cords yellow white red from the Roku to the TV
    SmilingInside Posts: 182, Reputation: 3

May 27, 2011, 08:36 AM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    Thanks a bunch!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Roku through direct TV dvr? [ 4 Answers ]

What is the best way to hook a roku box up to my system? All audio runs through my sony receiver to the speakers (I don't use tv's sound) current components: sony str-de998 (tuner) sony dvp-cs985v (cd/dvd player) go.video dvr 4100 (dvd and vhs player) direct tv's H-22-100 (dvr) panasonic...

How to connect Roku HD to TV and surround system [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Insignia NS-32LCD TV (discontinued) and a Panasonic SC-HT740 surround system. The TV has one HDMI input, has component input as well. My surround system has one HDMI OUT and also component video output. Can someone *** help me figure how I can connect all these together? I am having an...

Connecting roku/tv/hometheater system [ 2 Answers ]

I have a roku player, a toshiba 37rv52r flat screen and an older sony home theater system (dav-c450). So far I have been unable to figure out how to get the Roku player play its sound through the sony system (ran standard a/v cables from roku to sony): no surround sound/ no video signal. I am...

View more questions Search