Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2011, 09:25 PM
    Blocking on hotmail
    Me and a friend got into a fight 2 years ago, I saw her today (she is from out of province), and sent her a quick email... I know she blocked me when we got into the fight, but thought maybe by now she unblocked me..

The message after I sent the email said "Success email sent" (or what ever success message it gives you). Does this mean the email was actually sent (I didn't get a delivery notice failure), or is it just saying that?

P.s, I use hotmail.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 26, 2011, 02:26 AM

She must have unblocked or you would have got a delivery failure notice back immediately.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blocking on msn. [ 7 Answers ]

If someone blocks you on MSN Live Messenger, and you re-add them, do they get the notification? Just wondering :) Also... When you go to privacy->See who has you on there contact list.. Does it show people who have blocked you if they haven't blocked and deleted you?

Blocking download [ 2 Answers ]

In my computer I have one limited user... they r downloading files from the internet without knowing me... so please help how to block download in limited user and allow only browsing...

Bess blocking [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know a loophole so that the bess blocking does not block my internet? But the loophole can't be blocked by bess... bess sucks... thanks

Blocking Websites [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a way, on Internet Explorer, or Firefox, to block websites? I am sick of being embarrassed because my IP log count is so high on people's blogs that I no longer have contact with, due to differences. I think there is, but I can't seem to find it, only an option in which to tag sites so...

View more questions Search