Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brown2light Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2007, 08:44 AM
    dermo white
    I used dermo white and it was the best bleaching cream I've ever used it looks so natural and my face went super clair but I don't know where to get anymore from.if anyone no where 2 get sum reply bk

Jan 27, 2007, 09:01 AM
    Fair&white SO WHITE
    Has anyone used fair& white so white.if yes tell me how it is.am going to start using it so I'll update u.
    caramelkisses Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2007, 11:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by brown2light
    i used dermo white and it was the best bleaching cream i,ve ever used it looks so natural and my face went super clair but i don't no where to get nemore from.if ne1 no where 2 get sum reply bk
    Well where do u live exactly I live in ny and they have all that stuff and more around here!

Feb 5, 2007, 04:37 AM
    Thanks 4 replying me bk... but unfothunaly I live in the uk, I've looked everywhere for the dermo white cream but I still can't find it. Do you no any websites that transport creams to the uk or ne online stores that sell it please reply because my face is looking so nasty I just need that cream quickly...
    caramelkisses Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 09:49 AM
    I get my things from the beuty suppplies I don't think they have much products online for the skin do you know anyone in amrica (ny per say)

Feb 8, 2007, 12:13 PM
    Nah I don't know any 1 in america, I wish I did because it would be so much easyier. I just need to get that cream because my face is really looking f up. And any one who's thinking of trying fair and white so white. Don't, because it don't work, your face stays the same colour but it gets brighter which don't look nice... but anyone who nows where I can get dermo white in the uk pleas reply to me asap. Thankz

Feb 18, 2007, 12:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by caramelkisses
    i get my things from the beuty suppplies i dont think they have much products online for the skin do u know anyone in amrica (ny per say)
    Would you b able 2 transport dermo white for me from ny 2 london if I pay u. because I've looked every where and I can't find it .
    all_honesty Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Mar 13, 2009, 11:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by brown2light View Post
    i used dermo white and it was the best bleaching cream i,ve ever used it looks so natural and my face went super clair but i don't no where to get nemore from.if ne1 no where 2 get sum reply bk
    Hey,
    I just bought some Dermo White not to long ago and I wanted to know how well did it work for you. I already have a caramel skin color and I don't want to get all extra light looking... and I also have sensitive skin. Does it have any side effects of any sort? Can you please let me know more about Dermo White and how long you've been using it? THANKS!
    BabyDoll22 Posts: 85, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2009, 12:55 PM

Hey brown2light. How does dermo white work on your body arms and legs I want to try it also. Am already light skinned but I want something that will lighten up my body some more thanks hope you find dermo white soon:)
    kk91 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2010, 06:03 PM

Hey try pakscosmetics.co.uk (and in the search engine type up 'dermo white' - hope this helps Brown!
    joraj Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2010, 12:45 AM
    Comment on all_honesty's post
    Hi
    Did Dermo white work for you? Is it Dermo white the same dermo white made in france?

Jul 2, 2010, 12:48 AM
    Comment on BabyDoll22's post
    Hi
    Have you tried dermo white and did it really work? Is it dermo white made in france?

Jul 2, 2010, 12:50 AM
    Comment on brown2light's post
    Hi
    Did you find dermo white and did it work for you? Is it dermo white made in france?
    sahara.skye Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2011, 03:30 PM
    You can buy dermo whit from harlesden any of the hair n beauty shops sell it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White Tongue [ 10 Answers ]

I have recently noticed my tongue color turning white and I have been spitting a lot lately. I am a smoker and since June 06, I have been smoking pot a lot. I completed my diploma and started doing it like once or twice a week in the summer but that escalated to every single day. I haven’t been...

3 white wires? [ 7 Answers ]

I was trying to install a "recycled" ceiling fan/light fixture and when I took the old fixture off I saw 3 white wires bundled together. The white wire from the old fixture was attached to that bunch and the black was on black. When I test the wires, 2 of the white wires run the electricity on...

White Paper [ 1 Answers ]

Hi What is the meaning of"WHITE PAPER" in marketing &media? Thanks, Bahram

Wearing White [ 3 Answers ]

My sister is engaged to be married. She called me this morning in tears because her fiance's sister has purchased an ivory, lace covered dress to wear to the wedding. My sister's wedding gown is ivory and covered in lace. The sister of the groom was aware of this before purchasing her dress. ...

View more questions Search