Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SanDJ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2011, 07:44 PM
    Can ATT cgarge me legally for discontinuing long distance service?
    I have a landline I barely use. 50 calls a month, and I only make 3 or 5 at most each month. I found I barely make long distance calls, and with the per call charge and all the fees, the cost is ridiculous, $5.72 for only a 1 minute call one month, the only one I made. I want to stop long distance with ATT because the cost is too high. I was told I would have to pay a fee to stop the service. Can they do that? Make me pay to stop?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 25, 2011, 07:46 PM

If you signed a contract, then yes.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 27, 2011, 06:32 PM
    Yes, using THEIR service they can pretty much charge you for anything. It's in the fine print somewhere, trust me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long is too long for a long distance relationship? [ 8 Answers ]

I am in LDR hell here, or so it seems.. before we were long distance, my boyfriend and I had been together for 3 months. It doesn't really seem that long but we were so close and I had the best time with him. So anyhow, he went off to Florida to start college in August this summer. At first,...

How to deal legally with long distance stalker. [ 11 Answers ]

Hi folks; I dated a man twenty-eight years ago who has stalked me on and off since we broke up, about twenty-seven years ago. I had to go to court to obtain a restraining order from him six years ago. Although he lived several states away, he was constantly phoning my house and sending abusive...

Long distance between service meter and panel [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all experts, I have a project in Costa Rica, just getting ready for the arrival of electricity. My house is 450' from the public road where the transformer is. Because we have a gate at the entrance to the property, the service meter needs to be at the location it is. Our electrical...

How long until she is not her mothers, legally? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband is in the army and his 11 year old daughter came to live with us in April. The mother has never carried a stable job, and has moved away from her other child(different father) and boyfriend to who knows where... She has yet to contact her daughter or even acknowledge her birthday, she...

View more questions Search