Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pbc34 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2011, 05:11 PM
    How do I remove a chunk of red hair color from blonde hair? Then highligh the rest
    How do I remove a chunk of red colored hair from light blonde hair and highlight the rest.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove red hair color, return to blonde color [ 6 Answers ]

I have been having my hair processed for years (naturally a dark ugly blonde). I recently went red, I look like a clown and want the red moved. Can I do this myself without my hair breaking off?

Dyed my hair lighter blonde ,it turned to orange how do I get my old hair color backk [ 7 Answers ]

I wanted to dye my hair to a lighter blonde but it turned out orange how do I get my normal hair color back?!

How do I tone down or remove a semi permanent red hair dye over bleach blonde hair? [ 3 Answers ]

I am at my wits end! I had my hair professionally frosted about two months ago. I like the blonde, with my dark hair roots, but I wanted to add some red low lights with the blonde streaking throughout. However, I did not get the results I wanted. Now I have dark roots, and a multi blonde/red...

How to remove BAD RED( purplish) hair color? [ 2 Answers ]

What a nightmare!! I let someone that is very close to me do my hair and it turned out PURPLE!! IT LOOKS PUNK! It is a mess... I don't want to hurt her feelings and I don't have the money to go to a salon to get it corrected- is there away to get this crao out of my hair ASAP?? :confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.