Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaplan5674 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2011, 09:30 AM
    Propane dryer flame stays on for only 5 minutes then will not reignite after that.
    The area lights up but the flame doesn't come on. After the area lights up I hear a click and then the igniter area goes dark and does this about every 3 minutes but never allows the flame to come back on. The flame is only on at the start for about 2 or 3 minutes.

Check out some similar questions!

My furnace will start and run for few minutes and then flame out [ 1 Answers ]

When the furnace starts it will run for a few minutes then flame out . Then I have to reset the burner

Panasonic TV just cuts off and stays off couple minutes then comes back on. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a panasonic TV that's about 5 years old. It will cut off and stay off for a couple of minutes and then come back on. Does it a couple times, then stops. Ive unplugged it, and left it off for couple hours.. and that does not help. I don't think its getting to hot. Any suggestions?

Flame on Vailiant Boiler (propane) [ 1 Answers ]

The flame (propane) on our 10 yr old Valiant boiler I(Has 3 zones) is sometimes burning yellow not blue. There are two burners. Each burner has a long grated area inside through which the fuel is burned. The flame looks correct most of the time but occasionally The blue flame occurs in the tube...

Furnace stays on for 2 minutes [ 2 Answers ]

I have a digital thermostat and my furnace seems to stay on for only 2 minutes at a time. It does this approximately every 10 min. The programmed cycle rate is 5/hr, so starting up every 10 min makes sense. If the programmed temp is 72 F and the room temp is around 72 F, it will start up as...

Buzzing sound stays on for a few minutes when Furnace starts! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My gaz furnace is 2 years old and it was running smoothly last year. This year however, it started making a buzzing sound when it starts up. The sound stays for a few minutes and then stops when the heat as been blowing a few seconds. Could anyone give me advice on what this noise...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.