Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pitlover58 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2007, 10:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by notyangel
    hey guys im 15 and id like to get my tongue piercied profesionally but im scared that it hurts.does it hurt?and does blood come out?? msg me asap tnx
    When I got mine pierced, it didn't hurt at all! I was surprised because I thought it would hurt a lot! It does swell up afterwards though, so eating is a little uncomfortable! Just be careful when you're eating food NOT to bite down on it, because that hurts!!
    Rodderz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2009, 02:04 PM
    Hey what's up. I just turned 18 in early March, and I had wanted my tongue pierced since I was really little. I got mine pierced one week ago yesterday (March 21, 2009). I was reading on the internet and was told by friends and family that the clamp hurts the worst not the needle. When I got mine done, I only had to stick my tongue out about half way or a little more, and the guy put the clamp on. Everyone told me the person pulled their tongue out with the clamp, but mine was out far enough apparently.

So the clamp didn't hurt at all. Then the guy put the needle through and it was a little pain but really not much at all. I do not have a high pain tolerance and it was fine. I waited from when I was little until a week ago to finally get it done because I was always so afraid to do it, and it was no big deal at all. My swelling is down, and it never really was swollen too much. I kept taking 4 Ibuprofen (which was recommended by a dentist for toothache pain. And anyone can take 4). It kept the swelling down and I never had pain. The day after I got it pierced I was eating cheeseburgers. I love it and am excited because next Saturday I can change my barbell to a normal size one.
    sergie Posts: 149, Reputation: 15
    -

Apr 3, 2009, 09:13 PM

But I simply don't understand one thing why people want their tongue to get pierced. Is it fun or simply you want to show to your boyfriend or girlfriend while having oral sex to make it more steamy. Well, what ever, peircing does not make sense to me espcially on the tongue. Well, even if you want it, aks yourself, do you really want it and for what purpose?
    xo-Niicole Posts: 13, Reputation: -1

Apr 13, 2009, 07:31 AM

I'm going to be 100% honest with you,
    It actually doesn't hurt as much as you may think. Of course there's that slight pinch, but other than that it's a piece of cake. Afterward is what you should be worried about. But as long as you take an advil or tylonel, and follow all the rules of proper care, you'll be fine.
    kissaboo4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2009, 05:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by notyangel View Post
    hey guys im 15 and id like to get my tongue piercied profesionally but im scared that it hurts.does it hurt?and does blood come out?? Msg me asap tnx

no it does not hurt at all im 16 and i got mine pierced in march..they numb your mouth by rincing it out with mouthwash and all what u have to do is stick out ur tongue and dont move..if u move it will go in crooked..thats y i had to get mine repirced..the only pain is when u can't talk and everytime u swallow it feels like its going to come off
    but do not eat anything hot spicy or salty for 1 week!!!!!!
    babyygirllx3 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Aug 12, 2009, 06:34 AM

It doesn't hurt until the following days. If yew have a good pain tolerance than go fer it. If nott... dontt.
    BrittBabes83 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2009, 12:13 PM

Would It Hurt If This Is Your First?
    Also Do They Numb Your Tongue?
    BrittBabes83 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2009, 12:16 PM
    Well I Think It Don't If They Numb Your Tongue But Yhew Have To Ask Them!. :cool:
    babbii_priinc3s Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2009, 05:16 PM
    Well it does depend on the pain you can handel and how sensitive you are... When I was going to get my tongue pierce a friend told me it hurt and it would get all swollen... but in my case it was different and it didn't hurt and the healing was a bit crappy but it didn't get all swollen up like people would tell me it would so if you want to try it go to someone that is profeccional..
    BrianneR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2009, 04:23 AM
    A pinch at first, then pressure. Doesn't hurt at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tongue piercing [ 15 Answers ]

:confused: Ok, so I have been trying to convince my mom that I should get a Tongue Ring, and i don't know how to convince her. If any one has any ideas, please let me know! ~Thanks:confused:

Tongue Piercing [ 35 Answers ]

I just thoguth aobut tongue piercing and began imagining how mad it would be. Having a piece of metal in your mouth. I want to get one of these when I'm older, because its pretty easy to hide, and doesn't make you seem like a punk or anything (unlike eyebrow studs or anything. Can people tell me...

Does Cartilage Piercing hurt? Is it unsafe? [ 97 Answers ]

I am getting the top of my ear pierced, like on the side in the cartilage. I was wondering how much it will hurt if it is being done with a needle (not a gun) and how high chance it is for infection. I know that it takes a lot longer than a hole in your earlobe to heal, about a few months?

White Tongue [ 10 Answers ]

I have recently noticed my tongue color turning white and I have been spitting a lot lately. I am a smoker and since June 06, I have been smoking pot a lot. I completed my diploma and started doing it like once or twice a week in the summer but that escalated to every single day. I haven’t been...

Spotted tongue? [ 6 Answers ]

I have small blackish/brownish spots on my tongue, near the end the sides. Recently someone commented that this is odd. The spots have always been there, and they look like individually discolored tastebuds. Does anyone know what they are? Do freckled tongues exist? Does anyone else have a weirdo...

View more questions Search