Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mohamadmahrous Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2011, 12:38 AM
    My DVD-CD RW is not working as writer now ,There were some DVDs and CDs written
    My DVD-CD RW is not working as writer now ,There were some DVDs and CDs written and others not ,but now it doesn't write and DVD or CD (My laptop is TOSHIBA L300)
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2011, 04:23 PM

Try using a slower burn mode. This happened to me and my Dell laptop kept rejecting burning on discs. I turned down the burn speed quite a bit and everything worked fine..

You may want to reinstall the drivers for the burner as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have Asus external CD writer and I want to change to DVD Writer [ 2 Answers ]

I have Asus external CD writer and I want to change to DVD Writer, I don't know how to dismantle the external drive

Cds & dvds [ 1 Answers ]

How can I write protect a cds or dvds

CDs n DVDs won't work after new antivirus [ 1 Answers ]

No DVD or CD is able to open on my DVD/CD drive after I have installed, updated and scanned my computer with a new antivitus. The drive is being detected; It Shows just CD/DVD Drive always; not recognising any CD/DVD I put in. do answer here or mail to [email protected]

My drive plays dvds but not cds or cd roms [ 1 Answers ]

My acer aspire 5610z will play dvds without a problem but if I try to play a cd or cd-rom it won't even regester how do I fix this and get it to read them again?

CDs and DVDs won't run [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my computer's CD drive will not run CDs or DVDs. Also, my cd drive also takes some time to eject, like 3/4 times it gets stuck but it will still eject. When I manage to get my Cd in my computer just automatically ejects it.

View more questions Search