Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    titah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2011, 04:05 PM
    How to change file extension name .exe into file folder?
    My file folder have suddenly change the extension file name into .exe, how can I restore my files? Help me please...
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

May 24, 2011, 07:47 PM
    We would need more detailed information to help you. What you say makes little sense. Try describing the files and folders that are the issue. If they changed to .exe, what were they before? Can't you just rename them? (right click > rename.. or double click slowly)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I change .exe file into normal file [ 2 Answers ]

My files & folder has been hidden and also changed in .exe (dos mode) due to virus.how can I solve this problem.please specify all possibility then I recover my important data.thanks

How can you convert a .zip file to a .exe file in linux? [ 3 Answers ]

How can you convert a .zip file to a .exe file in linux?

How to change WinRar Files/Folder into Zip File/Folders [ 8 Answers ]

Guys I really need help on this one!! I trying to change WinRar folders into Zip folders, But you see I don't know how to! I've been told where to go (Control Panel, Tools, Folder options, View... Then he said I should find what I'm looking for!) But I dont know what I'm looking for! Can someone...

How to change a exe file [ 1 Answers ]

My all file and folder and shortcut are changed into .exe file. Tell me how to get back default setting?

'NDSTray.exe' file in MSConfig - Startup file [ 1 Answers ]

In the MSConfig system configuration utility tray, at the startup tab, what is the NDSTray.exe file checked for?

View more questions Search