Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gmarieinaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2011, 02:58 PM
    Dating an airline pilot?
    Hello, is there anyone out there dating an airline pilot? If there is, which Im sure there is, I need some help here.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

May 24, 2011, 05:10 PM

If you tell us the issues are, you will get advice from a wide range of perspectives that will be better than trying for just one group of respondents.

Please, explain what the problem is. We will do our best to help.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 24, 2011, 06:24 PM

My sister is married to one. What is your question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gas wall heater pilot light goes out when I turn the valve from 'pilot' to 'on'. [ 1 Answers ]

Why does my gas wall heater pilot light go out when I turn the valve from 'pilot' to 'on'? The pilot lights and stays lit until I try to turn the valve. It's got a brand new thermocouple.

Does anyone know anyone who is dating or married to an airline pilot? [ 16 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend over a year. He is the greatest guy I have ever dated, but he is a pilot and is gone 4 days a week. Even though he calls me a lot and tries to make me feel comfortable with his job, I still find myself sad a lot when he is gone. I am 25, he is 30, and I don't know if...

Does putting gas hot water heater dial on PILOT put pilot light out? [ 5 Answers ]

My gas hot water heater dial has OFF to the left, PILOT in the middle and ON to the right. If we are going away and want to not have the water heated can we just turn the dial to PILOT and the flame will stay lit but just won't heat the water or does the flame go out completely and then PILOT would...

Becoming a Passenger Airline Pilot [ 2 Answers ]

What skills does this field take? I've been researching my butt off but can't seem to find any information on these questions. On average, how many days per week does a pilot work? It's obviously a traveling career, but do you actually have the opportunity to explore the city you're in? ...

Pilot light stays on but pilot switch keeps resetting [ 5 Answers ]

I have a baso L62AA-5 pilot switch and it used to keep resetting. I would hold the switch down for a good minute and the gas lights, but after a half an hour or so it would go back to its reset position. The standing pilot light was always on and never a problem. After a few days of manually...

View more questions Search