Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    browncircle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2011, 09:13 AM
    I need manual for kohler nat/propane model 17RY162
    I just bought this generator need to know about it.
    oldgrouch Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2011, 03:35 PM
    I just tried searching the web (which I presume you did too) with the number you provided and came up empty. That tells me that there must be another number needed. If you can find another number, try searching Tradebit for the manual. Good luck. By the way, isn't there some sort of model # on whatever it's mounted on?
    browncircle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2011, 05:50 AM
    That is the model # It came off plate model# 17Ry162 serial # 246366 This is water cooled ford 4 cyl 17KW THANKS

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

75 gal Rheem nat gas unit with elect ignition (1998 model) [ 5 Answers ]

Problem with hot water 75 gal 1998 model Pilot fires, burner burns for 5 sec to 1 min then shuts off. What's wrong

Need model # or Manual for ULTRA by murray rider 15hp Kohler CMD ENG, Hydro Trans [ 1 Answers ]

The sticker under the seat is gone, no other identifying information for the model number is available on the mower. There are two numbers(one on each side under the sticker that says 15hp 42" 44X4689 on the left and 44X4690 on the right). I really need the diagram which shows the correct...

Kohler Faucet model K-15162 leaking [ 4 Answers ]

My Kohler kitchen faucet model K-15162 with pull out sprayer leaks through the base when water is turned on. I replaced the valve and the three small rubber o-rings underneath the valve assembly but leak still there. The leak seeps down to the bottom sink cabinet and soaks the cabinet floor with...

Can connect propane tank to nat gas water heater? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, We have a natural gas hookup to our standard water heater in the basement. There's an issue with the gas right know where there actually is none at the moment. Anyway, is it safe and possible to connect a portable propane tank (from the gas station) to the water heater? The...

View more questions Search