Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babychick2 Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2011, 06:47 AM
    1 month old baby chick
    Hii... I have 2 baby chicks.. when I bought them,they were 3 days old and I was feeding them starter/grower feed.. and now they are 1 month old.. wht should I give them to eat now?? And can I give them milk to drink? And I feel that one of my chick is losing little bit of feathers from neck and there is some bluish-ness around the eyes! can u *** tell me what it is... n I am sure that the other chick is not beating this chick! Help ***!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 24, 2011, 07:10 AM

Chickens do NOT drink milk.

Here's a good reference site: Raising Chickens - The basics of how to raise chicks - Urban Chickens

May 24, 2011, 02:40 PM
    Sneezing baby chick
    My 1 month old baby chick is sneezing for about 1 and a half week! What should I give the chick to make him stop sneezing?

May 24, 2011, 02:43 PM
    Sneezing baby chick
    My 1 month old baby chick is sneezing for about a week and a half.. what should I give him to make his sneezing stop?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 24, 2011, 03:07 PM

In a barn, he wouldn't survive because that would signify respiratory problems. And in the farming industry we don't bother trying to help a baby chick who is sneezing because we can't afford to keep him if he has a disease. Take him to the vet.

Tick
    Uber Member

May 24, 2011, 03:08 PM

Please stop asking the same question.
    Uber Member

May 24, 2011, 03:10 PM

I posted very comprehensive info when you were going to try to get the chick to drink milk.

How old are you? I notice you have several pets with problems.

Did you read the information I gave you? https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...ck-577967.html
    Expert

May 24, 2011, 03:36 PM

Baby chicks drinking milk... no way. I have a feeling that we know this poster. And, I hate to say this, is possibly a troll because no one would have baby chicks losing feathers and their beeks turning blue.

May 25, 2011, 05:14 AM
    Thanks everybody for the help... n for the link also.. it helped a lot.. actually the beak is not turning blue its near the upper eye... I don't think he is sick.. the chick is completely white thts why I feel something blue near his eyes... or its just the veins inside! No I don't have several pets.. its only chick and lovebirds..
    Expert

May 25, 2011, 03:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by babychick2 View Post
    thanks everybody for the help...n for the link also..it helped alot..actually the beak is not turning blue its near the upper eye...i dont think he is sick.. the chick is completely white thts y i feel something blue near his eyes...or its just the veins inside!! no i dont have several pets..its only chick and lovebirds..

We would really like you to come back, baby, but please don't talk in text speak. We don't find it acceptable here and truly believe you can speak proper english, Okay.

Tick

May 27, 2011, 06:43 AM
    Firstly, I would like to apologise. This is my first time to use this type of website and will not repeat this mistake again. Secondly,I would like to inform that I took my baby chick to the vet and he is completely fine. Thank you for the cooperation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Purity baby food for 4 month old baby? [ 3 Answers ]

Is there puity baby food for 4 month old baby

Fever with a 5 month old baby [ 3 Answers ]

What can I do to sooth a 5 month old baby with fever?

My baby chick won't eat [ 6 Answers ]

Hi our chicken became a pround mum on the 11th of this month to 3 healthy chicks. Yesterday Sat in the morning I went to feed and water them and I found one laid on the floor as though she was dying So I took her indoors and made an incubator for her and drip fed water to her every half an hour...

My 2 month old baby [ 1 Answers ]

My 2 month old baby has a black spot in the middle of his tongue for a week should be worried

My two month old baby [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, We a have a two month old baby and she has all of sudden developed a black spot on her tongue which appeared a week ago... what could it be?

View more questions Search