Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 23, 2011, 06:38 PM
    Lady Gaga
    Hello:

This probably says more about me than it does her, but I'm a really BIG fan. You?

excon
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2011, 10:46 PM

Her music has grown on me. Mostly because one of my best friends is obsessed and if she's driving we're listening to gaga. Lol so I guess I've become a fan. I still don't get a lot of her costumes/outfits though.
    Alethia312 Posts: 45, Reputation: 5

Jun 27, 2011, 08:35 AM
    I like that she is a talented musician. (She plays a mean piano!) I like that she defies convention through her fashion. I like that she has risen above and beyond criticism. I like that her music is catchy. But I'm still waiting for that one unforgettable song that will be different than the rest - from the real Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2011, 08:53 AM
    Nah. I don't like artists, just songs.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2011, 09:17 AM

I couldn't name one song she sings. I don't listen to the radio
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2011, 10:14 AM

Im not saying I never heard it because I am sure walking around the mall or some place it was playing. I just didn't know who sang it or what song it was.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 27, 2011, 10:20 AM

I used to laugh at the thought of her and her name, but then I watched an interview with her and was totally swept away by her charm, her business acumen, her musical background and talent, and her smarts. She was a mentor on American Idol this recently ended season (yeah, I admit I watch AI) and gave great advice.
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2011, 10:26 AM
    Here she is before she went for pop and money:

Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 27, 2011, 10:27 AM

Wonderful Musician, even trained on classic music.

She found a advertising trick that works, If wearing clothes like her while I answered questions would have made me rich I would have done it years ago.
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2011, 10:33 AM

Well it's good to know she has actual talent and isn't just all auto tone.
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2011, 10:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spitvenom View Post
    ... and isn't just all auto tone.
    Yep, that's an instant channel changer for me - if I hear auto-tune being used.
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2011, 11:47 AM

HAHAHAA I heard a Lady GAGA song I like. "Teeth" I heard it on the ad's for Shark Week and I looked it up and to my surprise it was Lady Gaga. She really has talent!
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2011, 12:04 PM
    Not bad. And a typical Gaga video to go with it:

Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 2, 2011, 12:07 PM

I saw her on The View yesterday and am wondering how they were able to cover the piano and bench so neatly and thoroughly in black and white herringbone to match her outfit, stocking, shoes, purse, and hat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I really don't know what to do with this lady... [ 9 Answers ]

Hi everyone!! Above all thank you very much for this great work that you guys are getting it done!! Thereafter I would also like to get some advices from ALL OF YOU about my relation, I have been loving one of my neighbours ladies but unfortunately I couldn't get any access to let her...

Need the artis for. Lady you bring me up when I'm down Lady you changed my life around [ 1 Answers ]

Its and older group and a african american group

Hey lady you lady you're a contedted mother [ 1 Answers ]

Hey lady... You lady... I've been to California... I've been to paradise.. You belong to me

Little old lady [ 3 Answers ]

There was a little old lady, who every morning. Stepped onto her front Porch, raised her arms to the sky, and shouted: 'PRAISE THE LORD!' One day an atheist moved into the house next door. He became irritated at The little old lady. Every morning he'd step onto his front porch after her...

The old lady [ 1 Answers ]

A little old lady is walking down the street, dragging two Plastic garbage bags, one in each hand. There's a hole in one of the bags, And once in a while a $20 bill flies out of it onto the pavement. Noticing this, a policeman stops her. "Ma'am, there are $20 bills falling out of that...

View more questions Search