Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ambassadorT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2011, 04:33 PM
    Search for movie by description?
    I'm looking for a movie title.

Several women, all a victim of rape or have close ties to a victim, get together to perform surgery on the many rapists that didn't serve time for their crime. I think it's an early 80's movie but can't remember the title.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 23, 2011, 05:08 PM

The Ladies Club

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Search for movie by description? [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie I saw when I was a little little girl. I don't remember it clearly but I do remember the movie having a mazee. And I think a little kid or something. And people have to get to the middle of the maze to find the kid or something. And I remember people or a person is...

Movie search by description? [ 1 Answers ]

I need the title of a movie-I think it takes place in Sweden or Finland-A guy observes people in their homes on a life guard stand. Ring a bell anyone??

Search for a movie with a description? [ 1 Answers ]

I am searching for a movie that came out a few years ago. I can't remember any of the actors or really anything else. It's about a guy who goes and sees his ex-wife and son for Christmas. After he wakes up the next day he can't get out of town because of a huge boulder. Anyway, he keeps on reliving...

Movie search by description [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie back in the mid 90's where a young boy plays a card game which involves him trying to collect cards that eventually spell out a word, and he has to drive around the United States but the entire currency has become the game money. He drives a vintage red mustang throughout the movie....

Movie search by description [ 1 Answers ]

A few years ago I rented a mesmerizing movie about a woman who was having trouble connecting with her husband so she and he went through counseling. The therapist had the couple connect physically without intercourse. It turned out the woman revealed she had, as a child, been sexually abused by a...

View more questions Search