Access to exe
    Hi
    I have access file I want to convert to exe file how

My file in MS Access 2003

I mean iwant to run without Access programs
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 27, 2007, 07:42 AM
    You can't. There is no compiler for Access files. So there is no way to make Access into a standalone EXE file.

What you CAN do, is purchase the Developer's (Visual Studio for 2003 or later) Edition of Office which includes a royalty free runtime version of Access and a packaging wizard so you can distribute your applications.

If you want true EXEs, you will need to convert your application to VB or another programming language. You can still use Access as the database engine though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Converting an mdb (Access 2000) to exe format [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm working on a database and would like to lock the access to the tables and queries. I was told that the best way to go about it is to convert the mdb file into an exe file. The question is: (1) how do I go about it and (2) is there a better way to lock user acces to the tables/queries/vba...

Is cmd.exe under lsass.exe a Virus [ 3 Answers ]

I've got a problem that my internet, now a days, is working very slow. I think I''ve got some viruses in my computer and for that I have installed MCAFEE antivirus and its completely up to date. But still the problem ain't solved. while looking into the Process Exdplorer, I saw that the cmd.exe...

Run MS access query as exe [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have to run few queries one after another. I created a form, so now I can run them in sequence with just 1 click of a button. It there a way that I can start running those queries by just loading the form and not clicking any button. My main aim is to have a schedule task so Access...

Can't access pop3, Pop3 access not working from my computer [ 1 Answers ]

I have XP SP 2 - Its been about a week since any of my pop3 accounts have worked (Gawab, Gmail, Spymac, Toughguy). The error messages I am receiving on all of my pop3 accounts are similar to : The host 'pop.gawab.com' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name...

Issas.exe, iau.exe etc how to get rid of? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Whenever I try to open a text file, the following files load onto my machine: Lssas.exe, iau.exe, mservice.exe, svshost.exe, msqdevl.exe and stisvsq.exe Its easy enough to remove them again with Hijackthis run in safe mode, but I cannot use my notepad anymore. Whenever I open the...

View more questions Search