Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    voyager2peace Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2007, 09:23 PM
    Soul Mate who refuses to disclose anything
    I am talking to this person via email and a few times over the phone. I feel he is my soul mate. I could be wrong. He would not even answer a simple question like what kind of music he likes. Why does he not answer my simple question. I want to know everything about him but he would not let me get to know him. Why?
    Kiddybaby Posts: 28, Reputation: 8

Jan 26, 2007, 10:35 PM
    It sound like u guys have not even met yet. Maybe he is just not comfortable enough yet to disclose info on himself. But if he won't answer so simple a question... where do you even come close to the idea that he is your soul mate?
    kay13 Posts: 103, Reputation: 22

Jan 27, 2007, 07:10 AM
    How do you define soulmate?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2007, 07:59 AM
    He is not your soulmate. I can tell that just from what you speak of. First of all, how can you want to know somebody so much when you have not even met yet. I know you may want a soulmate, or feel the need to be so close to somebody, but do you really think this person feels the same? I doubt it. Not saying it is impossible but until you have met somebody face to face and actually get to know somebody by dating. Then you will not really know whether the person is compatible to you or not.

Like others have mentioned. People have different definitions of a soulmate. Some people believe you have one soulmate and that they are your soulmate for life.

There are others that believe you have many soulmates in a life time and that you might meet more then one.

Another possibility is anybody you feel close and connected with. Father, mother, brother, sister, girlfriend, friend they are all your soulmates, because you feel connections to all of them.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 27, 2007, 08:23 AM
    I think your engaging in wishful thinking not even met this person and can't get an answer to simple questions.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2007, 08:28 AM
    If he is not answering even a simple question, he will most likely not answer complex questions. Sorry to rain on the illusion here, but he obviously has some different ideas than you do. Myabe his lack of disclosure comes from being played by other women he has met on the net. Maybe it comes from him being one of the players.

Your feeling of him being your "soulmate" comes from a misplaced emotion or need.
    chippers Posts: 440, Reputation: 88

Jan 27, 2007, 08:44 AM
    I'm also sorry to rain on your parade. Anyone who is very secretive about themselves, as in not even telling you basic topic information like music, movies, books etc has a lot more to keep quiet about. Does he ask you about your life? Want to know every little detail down to your undies and tells you nothing? That's not a soul mate. Its more like a man involved in a relationship or is married.
    The meaning of soul mates differs from person to person. Yet the underlying meaning rains true thuogh. A you know your soulmates when you can complete each others thougths. Know what the other is thinking. In the words of tom cruise (please don't throw eggs at me) soulmates complete each other. Someone being secretive is not your soulmate.
    When you meet your true soulmate you'll know it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Soul Mates? [ 9 Answers ]

If 2 people believe they are meant for one another and this is a strong feeling they both share. Do you think they can make it through any challenge with one another? We have experienced so much turbulence and seem to manage through it. Now I am afraid we at our biggest challenge. I do believe...

11 yrs later the soul mate is still here [ 11 Answers ]

The first day of college 11 years ago I met a man and we have been connected in what can only be explained as soul mates to both of us. He was in every single one of my classes on the first day and at the end of that day I walked right up to him and said "you are looking at me, I am looking at you,...

A very confused soul.. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'll try& make this as brief & straight to the point as possible... im in a 3 year relationship w/a man I love very,very much! BUT,. >>there's a lot of things that haven't been right from the word "GO"... in the very 1st few weeks of our relationship he & I weren't really "committed" @ this...

Basement Leak / Seller failed to disclose [ 1 Answers ]

I have owned my home for 11months. The basement has leaked 4x's and the seller failed to disclose any type of basement seepage/problems such as the ones I have (pools of water in my basement coming from the ground). However, the seller did disclose that a trickle of water comes from the rear...

View more questions Search