Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jwec Posts: 69, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2011, 06:19 PM
    My Final Dance Year!!
    Ok I'm a 18 year old boy and I've been dancing since the age of three! So my dance recital is two weeks away!! I've been dancing at my dance school for 12 years now and all those good, happy memories will all be gone after next week which is my final recital performance!! Im the only boy in a group of 14 girls. And I really want to do something special for all of them after the curtain goes down and we start saying our good-byes. There is one girl I have strong feelings for but I kind of want to do something special for her and for everyone. But I need help! What do you think I should do? Should I give all of them a card? Should I kiss all of them on the cheek? I really want to end my final dance year remarkable and be remembered. Girls help!!

Check out some similar questions!

I will passed in final year with back [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my name is poonam my date of birth is 10.01.1988. I wanted to ask that I will passed in b.com final year or not

Final year - Dual status [ 3 Answers ]

Hi 2005 was the final year in USA for me. I meet the criteria for substantial presence and per pub 519 I am dual status alien. I am from Syria, and there is no treaty with USA. I am filing form 1040 as a resident, I am also required to do a from 1040NR for the period I was not a resident in USA....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.