Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spymyles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2011, 08:25 AM
    Does semen taste different after a hysterectomy ? If so, why?
    Does semen taste different after hysterectomy? If so why?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 22, 2011, 09:12 AM

That question makes no sense at all.

Do you mean vasectomy (not hysterectomy)?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 22, 2011, 03:56 PM

The women having a hysterectomy has no effect on her taste buds ( different part of the body) and would not effect her taste of anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I need a Hysterectomy? [ 2 Answers ]

I been told it won't help,but I heard it will .I am 53 yrs old. I had a Leep a year ago.

I have a powdery taste in my mouth. Later, it changes to a metallic taste? [ 3 Answers ]

I get a powdery (like baby powder) taste in my mouth. I taste it every time my tongue touches my lips. About an hour later, it changes to a metallic taste and then back to powder. I am female and am not on any medication that could cause this.

The semen test [ 3 Answers ]

Six weeks after his vasectomy, Bill returns to his doctor for his scheduled semen test. The nurse hands him a little jar and points to a broom closet down the hall. After half an hour, he still hasn’t come out – and a line is forming! So she puts her ear to the door to see if he is OK. All...

Blood in semen [ 3 Answers ]

What does it mean when my man bleeds after sex a lot? {moved from Introductions} {Please pay more attention to posting guidelines.-<>}

How much semen goes in? [ 6 Answers ]

How much semen goes inside the female after sex?We are trying to conceive.After intercourse,I keep two pillows under my hip.By the time I keep the pillows,all the semen flows out of me.I am worried if anything goes in at all.Is this normal?

View more questions Search