Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vasitina Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2011, 01:47 PM
    Marks around cheekbones
    I have been bleaching and I have all these marks around my cheek bones after using the lightening cream any advise how to get rid of it.
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

May 21, 2011, 02:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasitina View Post
    I have been bleaching and i have all these marks around my cheek bones after using the lightening cream any advise how to get rid of it.
    1st... stay away from steriod based creams/lotions/soaps.
    2 mix lots of vitamin c capsules in your body lotion.
    Vasitina Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2011, 05:33 AM
    Comment on Violaename's post
    @Violaename where do I get the capsules and what lotion would you recommend?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Highlighting Cheekbones? [ 3 Answers ]

Where should a skin highlighter be applied when highlighting the cheekbones? For example, which part of the bone should be highlighted in what way? Thanks much .

Stretch marks ? [ 8 Answers ]

I have stretch marks on my inner thighs and breasts because I gained weight really fast, a few months ago I went from 95 pounds to 130, I have used vitamin e and cocoa butter and it doesn't seem to do much of anything and they aren't even fading so I just wanted to know what I should be doing or...

Highlighter to emphasise cheekbones? [ 1 Answers ]

My friend told me that she uses a 'highlighter' on her cheeks, so that it emphasises them and gives the illusion of cheek bones, or brings them out. Please will someone tell me where to buy a highlighter? And cheaply please, I have looked through many make up brands and haven't found anything,...

Marks on face [ 1 Answers ]

On the left side of my face there is some black spots just like moles, what I should do to getrid of it?:mad:

View more questions Search