Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kvnnos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2011, 04:56 AM
    Remove bios password toshiba a300 - 20c?
    Hello,
    I put a bios password and now I want to reset it. How I can do that?
    shujaatmcse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2012, 12:33 AM
    You can remove the BIOS password from Toshiba Satellite PRO A300 by shorting the Jumber XXXB500, which is located unbder the Memory(RAM). These are actually small dots , so do not expect to see a big jumper. You need to shorten the 2 dots with each other firmaly. I sold the 2 dots with each other as it was not possible by shorting them with screw driver.
    Once you short them, switch on the laptop. Enjoy . It will work...
    robinjoshua Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2012, 03:07 AM
    Doesn't need to desolder again??
    robinjoshua Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2012, 03:19 AM
    Thanks a lot. It worked
    jamesvre Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2012, 03:10 PM
    Hi I'm having this problem with my laptop. I not able to shorten it . Did you use a soldering iron then sold those two jumpers together to get it to work
    aftrusoon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2013, 04:11 AM
    I have been given a laptop a300 with the jumpers already soldered but it still asks for a password for the bios? Please helpo
    mikeerhymes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2013, 04:51 AM
    Thanks! Worked perfectly! I managed to do it OK using a flat head screw driver to make the join...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toshiba BIOS password [ 6 Answers ]

A new laptop of toshiba how to remove the password in bios Toshiba a300 and to remove the password in bios need help

Toshiba A300 Notebook BIOS password [ 1 Answers ]

IS it possible to overcome the bios password wothout taking the computer to repairer and if I have to take it to one is there a guarantee they can fix the problem?

Bypassing Toshiba bios password [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all, I just bought a toshiba laptop with win vista, the girl I bought it from won't answer my phone calls and I need help to find a way to bypass it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. yogiritz

Toshiba laptop, bios password, power on password [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I just brought a laptop of a friend, he hasent used it in ages and has forgotten his bios password, the laptop is a toshiba satellite pro a10. We have no clue what the password is, and can't evan get to an xp screen because of it :( Any help would be greatly apprciated Cheers Jon

BIOS password Toshiba [ 2 Answers ]

My laptop (TOSHIBA PORTEGE R200) is bios password is locked and I forget this password. Please send me solution thanks

View more questions Search