Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blabergasket Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2011, 08:18 AM
    How to get a girl to like me in middle school?
    How do I get agirl to like me. Someone already said that the girl liked me but I think they liad. So if she doesn't like me how do I get her to?

Ps I am in 4th grade and she is too
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 21, 2011, 08:38 AM

You don't' just "get" anyone to like you. Be nice, be yourself. Be honest.

Some people will like you for that but others won't. It will always be like that for the rest of your life.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 21, 2011, 08:39 AM

You can't make anyone like you.

What kind of a person are you? Are you nice and helpful and well-behaved and cheerful? Do you do your homework and get good grades? If so, you will attract other students to you.

(P.S. "liad" is spelled "lied.")
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jun 1, 2011, 04:42 AM
    I am a 4th grade teacher and you both are too young to be more than good friends. Be nice to her and see if she wants to play at recess. Help her study for tests coming up.
    cis64 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2012, 09:38 PM
    Just be yourself. I'm in 6th grade and I've had the same girlfriend since kidergarden I even got a first kiss from her
    Cocokinnut Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Jan 3, 2013, 11:19 PM
    STOP! Wait two years or more!! I don't mean to sound like your mom but 4th grade? Really? What are you doing asking a question like that on this website? Where did you even get an e-mail address to sign up? I'm in the 7th grade and I'm going on my FIRST date next Friday! You are WAY to young to even THINK about girls yet!! Boys didn't stop treating us like we had cooties until mid-5th grade. And that was only because they all needed dates to the end-of-elementary-school dance! YOU ARE TO YOUNG!!
    Cocokinnut Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Jan 3, 2013, 11:23 PM
    Also why does it say " how to get a girl to like me in MIDDLE school"? Your only what 9-10? You CAN'T even go to middle school yet. What doesn't it say " how to get a girl to like you in ELEMENTARY school"?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Middle School [ 5 Answers ]

OK I'm going to I'm going into sixth grade I am so nervous. My mom said that drugs go around the school. Q 1.Should I be nervous? Q 2.I can't date till I'm 13. Should I say no or have a boyfriend behind my parents back? Q 3.What if my friends sell and do drugs and they are my bffs ...

How do I get this girl to like me in Middle School? [ 4 Answers ]

How do I get this girl to like me in middle school? I really like this girl in 7th grade. Since the beginning of second semester in 6th grade, is when I started liking her. I just knew she was a classmate, but just left it at that. When I learned a bit about her in the introductions that my teacher...

Is is a poll for any middle school or high school kids about drugs? [ 6 Answers ]

What kind of drugs are being sold at your schools? How easy is it to get? Where are you from? This is a seriouse question I'm curiouse to no if it matters where you are from or if all schools are alike...

Who goes to middle school! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey people that go or used to to raymond middle school, Here is some questions for you. Are people in groups every where? What do YOU do after you get done with your lunch? What kinds of lockers do you guys have? And last but not least do u have proms or dances? I will post more for you guys later...

My fears and worries over my middle school girl [ 4 Answers ]

Sometimes my mind cannot comprehend how my daughter is growing up so fast. I suddenly realize that I am not capable of protecting her every move. Middle school is so different and I am struggling with the changes that have come along with it. SHe is bright, she is social, she is beautiful and an...

View more questions Search