Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gabriellebatol Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2011, 08:49 PM
    Drink cold drinks while pregnant?
    What will be the effect of drinking cold drinks to the pregnant woman like me?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 21, 2011, 07:23 AM

It's "urban legend". There is no proven "effect" of cold drinks on pregnant women or their baby.
    justwant2help Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

May 22, 2011, 05:15 PM
    None different than if you weren't pregnant.
    swan_shanae1990 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2011, 06:00 PM
    My doctor told me that if I haven't felt the baby move then I need to drink some cold juice or cold water or eat ice and it will usually make the baby move
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 15, 2011, 11:37 PM
    Please do not eat ice during pregnancy. Why? It can cause dehydration.

In the end, drinking cold drinks during pregnancy does not do anything harmful to you or baby. Indulge yourself as long as there is no alcohol in those cold drinks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog won't drink water. He's afraid. How do I get him to drink? [ 7 Answers ]

My dog recently has been sick. He started throwing everything up. I went to the vet, and they gave me some anti-vommit pills for him. I've been feeding him rice with a little hamburger in it for the last two days. The problem is he won't drink water. The last two times he tried before I took...

My husband drinks alcohol when I'm trying to get pregnant! [ 4 Answers ]

Need your advice, is it okay if my husband drinks beer or alcohol when I'm trying to get pregnant? If conception happens during this time, I'm afraid it will harm my baby.

What is the difference of chemistry in diet soft drink and regular soft drinks [ 1 Answers ]

We have to make a vidoe of this for school and we are stuck. What is the difference of chemistry in diet soft drink and regular soft drinks?

Trying to get pregnant but I drink and smoke weed a lot. [ 9 Answers ]

I've been trying to get pregnant for the last few months but nothing seems to be happening. I smoke weed and drink a lot could this effect my chances of getting pregnant. I've also been on the pill for about 7years, could being on the pill for a long time take me longer to get pregnant.:confused:...

View more questions Search