Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leroy1723 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2007, 06:17 PM
    Finning Oilpressure Switch
    I HAVE A 2003 FORD EXPLORER, The oil pressure light comes on and off at times. I change the oil filter and oil, would like to change the oil pressure swicth. But I can't find it! Can you guild me please ?:confused:
    Vandy-1 Posts: 99, Reputation: 6

Jan 26, 2007, 07:31 PM
    I'm not familiar with your truck but on many motors it is located very near the oil filter
    Mounting pad.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2007, 07:35 PM
    Agree with Vandy-1. They are normally mounted just above the oil filter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Networking Switch 2 Switch [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 buildings I want to network together. They are currently being linked by 2 hubs but I would like to replace them with switches. Is there any known performance issues with linking switches together. (e.g. Bandwidth is less on the uplinked switch) I think I already know the answer but I'd...

3-way switch as transfer switch? [ 47 Answers ]

Why are transfer switches so expensive? What's wrong with Using a 3-way switch for each circuit that I want to connect To my generator?

4 way switch [ 10 Answers ]

4 way switch for light fixture kicks breaker.

Converting pull switch lights to wall switch [ 3 Answers ]

I've been struggling finding the answer to this in books and online, it seems as if it should be an easy question and something that gets done all the time. Looking for some help. My basement has several rooms and all lights are wired "hot" with pull switches from each light receptacle. When the...

Limit Switch - Pressure Switch [ 0 Answers ]

Hello Folks, This weekend I've been playing with a heating system at my new apartment and I'm trying to figure out what the different componets do. I kind of followed the circuit but still have some missing links... 1-There are some terminals on the furnace's circuit board labeled LIMIT. The...

View more questions Search