Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutter4735 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2007, 06:12 PM
    Are these signs my house is haunted
    Hi me and my wife live in a 2 story duplex for the last 4 years,, weird things happen hear,1st we have found 2 short webcam videos on our computer ,that showed blue and orange orbs moving fast then showed some symbols at the end,these video where made late at night when no one was up,, also we have a video camera focused on our front door, one night we both heard the door nob rattle, we could see none was there,and a few days later our son was up eairly and was down stairs watching TV he heard the door knob rattle and ran upstairs,also I was working on the apt next door putting up new lights,, I shut the power of on that side 3 or 4 times,, when I came home,I went to get undressed for the shower when the power went out,, I thought it might have been a fuse so I went to look, it was the main power switch that had been pulled all the way down, it is hard to pull it down all the way,the weird thing is it's the same type of power switch that I had been turning of and on in the apt next door,, these two boxes are not even connected... also light bulbs unscrew, fuses unscrew,, one night there was a bang loud enough to set off the alarm on the front door,, also if me or my wife comes down stairs at night we get a fealing someone is in the living room setting on the couch,also our daughter thought she seen a man on the stairs one night
    Also when I was a kid a always had the same dream that something was after me and the only way I can describe what was after me is 999 and red orange gold and greeni never could remember anything else,, does the 999 represent something that could still be after me??
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Jan 26, 2007, 07:17 PM
    Wow probably your house is haunted were do you live if the house isn't that old maybe have experenced anything like this before any near death experiences happen to any member of the family maybe to open the portal so a ghost could enter
    Dragonfire24 Posts: 105, Reputation: 3

Jan 27, 2007, 03:34 AM
    I'd say that those are pretty darn classic signs your house is haunted.
    cutter4735 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2007, 03:58 PM
    Yes the house is old,, and I've been near death twice

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My house is haunted [ 23 Answers ]

The other night I found this site by typing in 'how do you know if your house is haunted'.Well, after reading what others wrote I began piecing things together. I am sure that my house is haunted. I would like to find out the history of this house (it was built in 1888) but I don't know where to...

My house is haunted! [ 17 Answers ]

I've always had ghostly experiences since I was 2 years old. I am 51 now. We just purchased another home 5 months ago. The very first night we stayed here (my gr'daughter and I) hubby was out of state working, we were going to sleep in one of the bedrooms.I heard a bunch of whispering, like a...

How can I tell if my house is haunted? [ 43 Answers ]

:o Weird things have happened off and on the past 4 years we've lived in our house. It was terrible at first. Terrible dreams about the house, about bodies buried in the walls. It felt like there was a male spirit present at times, not a good one but maybe wanting to scare us? My daughter, for...

House Haunted [ 4 Answers ]

well basically i wanna know if my house is haunted. i keep on hearing voices calling my name, i asked my mother if she keeps on calling me and the answer is always no.. i see things, im not sure if its my imagination, but they seem real enough. please help me! Jenni XxX

Is my house haunted [ 11 Answers ]

I Have Been Experinceing Some Weird Things In My Home Well First There Was A Smell That No One Uses And It Passed Through The Room And Then Lingerd Over The Other End. Then A Razor Keeps Appearing Behind The Toilet And My 2 Year Old Sister Is Running Around Saying Cath Them But What Can She See?...

View more questions Search