Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 23, 2011, 03:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, D:

If they can require you to produce urine on demand, then they can require you to produce spit.

excon
    They can require him to produce something else too, in a little cup and it isn't urine.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suspended-sentence [ 4 Answers ]

My son has a 12 month suspended sentence, one of his conditions is not to contact his x partner,last week under the influence of drink he text her only to wish her happy new year,will he be sent to prison for it

Minor offence whilst on suspended sentence? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Ive been charged with Section 5 public order offence 'use threatening words/behaviour to cause harassment, alarm or distress' I was basically drunk in a pub and the police were called as I was being verbally abusive I do have 2 previous convictions for similar more serious offences, the...

Violation of fifteen year suspended sentence [ 3 Answers ]

I signed a guilty plea for a suspended sentence,I was given fifteen suspended to three years and five years probation.My public defender talked me into this as it was my first felony.Well, after finishing my three years and about two of the five years of probation, I received a charge for...

Suspended sentence [ 2 Answers ]

I was suspended for 5 years, now 3 years has lapse so I want to know that can I get a job

Suspended sentence [ 1 Answers ]

I was charged with assault with a weapon a few months ago and my lawyer gave me the papers about my case and included in them was a paper saying what crown council wanted. They want me to get a "suspended sentence" can anyone tell me exactly what that is. And if it will be on my record forever. Or...

View more questions Search