Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thompsonm3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2011, 08:59 PM
    When did I conceive?
    If I had sex on 3/9/11 and I am now 11 weeks with a due date of dec.4 or 6 and the first day of my last period was 3/1/11... is this the day I conceived?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 20, 2011, 03:39 AM

Yes, it is likely you conceived from the sex on 3/9/11. The due date is derived from the first day of your last period however, as it seldom is known exactly which day someone conceived.

You can only conceive when you ovulate... one day. However, sperm can survive for a few days, some for several days, in the days leading up to ovulation.

You may have had sex on the 9th, but you may have actually conceived anytime in the next several days after that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What t do to conceive [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my husband have been trying to conceive and sometimes when we have sex the sperm doesn't alsways stay inside like if I stand up sometimes it comes out and sometimes it doesn't. Is there anyway to prevent that? Also I haven't had a period since aug12 and I had a urine test done at the doctor...

When did I conceive [ 2 Answers ]

I had an abortion Aug 25th and had sex with my boyfriend Sep 3rd and 5th. Then I had sex with my ex on Sept 6th. I had a blood test done Sept 9th that confimred I was pregnant AGAIN. Which one fathered?

Trying to conceive [ 2 Answers ]

Hiii I am trying to conceive and my charts say I will be ovulating sept.7th.My problem is my hubby has some meeting of some sort that same Sunday and won't be home.I need to know if we try the 3rd,4th,5th and 6th.Do we have a good chance of getting pregnant? THANKS...

Trying to conceive [ 7 Answers ]

I am trying to get pregnant. I had an abortion when I was 16. I recently got married and for 6 years I ve been trying to coneive. I don't have normal periods. I am just a little over weight but I am stress free. I've been to the doctor and the just put me on birth control and a pill to jump start...

When did I conceive? [ 2 Answers ]

My last period was dec 4th 2007, my cycle is usually 36 days, however the month before was 39 days, I had unprtected sex on dec 20th with no ejeculation. I then had sex with my husband on dec 22nd and again twice on dec 27th, all with ejeculation, its definitely my husbands isn't it? Thanks

View more questions Search