Ask
    ayan1844 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2011, 08:51 PM
    School fees
    What is fees of school of exellence?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

May 20, 2011, 09:55 AM

I don't know what school you're talking about, but you can call them and ask for more information about the school itself :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to claim tution fees for elementary school kid. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am sending my 4th grade son to sylvan tutoring classes as he needs some help with language arts, when I enrolled him they said I can claim this in taxes and gave their tax id too, ( I didn't request). But when I was filing my taxes online - I see the options only for college going kids. Can...

Can you graduate High School with out paying ALL of your school fees? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm almost 17, and have a weighed GPA of 3.4. I live in Wisconsin. The reason I'm asking is because my family is poor, and we probably won't be able to afford too pay all of the school fees. So my question is, can you still graduate if you didn't pay everything, or will they keep you? I'm ahead...

Pre-school tuition fees if my wife doesn't work [ 3 Answers ]

I've Flexible Spending Account(FSA) related questions for which I can put aside up to $5000 tax free for child care expense. I'm planning to send my kid to private preschool (not for daycare). 1. Does both parents need to work or full time students for availing FSA/Dependent care tax free? My...

Tax deduction for high school, advance placement courses/fees [ 3 Answers ]

Are high school advance placement fees tax deductable

Deduct brokerage fees, appraisal fees and other closing costs on my taxes? [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased my home in Calif in 2006 and refinances in 2007 to lower the interest rate. Can I deduct the brokerage fee, appraisal fee, flood fee, document fee, escrow fee and transfer fees? I paid all of the fees and did not include them in the refinance of my home. If I can decuct any of these...

View more questions Search