Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maggie2doe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2011, 06:17 AM
    Stabbing pains
    Hi I wonder if you can help,when I am dropping off to sleep or asleep,I have stabbing pains in my legs and arm,it is like someone giving you a nasty pinch.:(

Check out some similar questions!

I have stabbing pains in my appendix area. [ 2 Answers ]

I have really bad and random stabbing pains in my appendix area. Ive gotten an ultra-sound and they say that I'm fine. Does anyone know why I get the pain if nothing's wrong with my appendix?

Stabbing and burning pains in the upper part of my right side [ 1 Answers ]

I'm having sharp pains and burning sensations in the upper part of my right side an dit hurts when I move... what is it?

Stabbing head pains [ 1 Answers ]

I have been experiencing stabbing head pains to the back right side of my head. I went to the docter and had scans which are clear. I was also given tegretol because of suspected nerve damage it did nothing so that medication was stopped. I still have the pain and am taking panadol 4 hourly which...

Sharp stabbing pains [ 4 Answers ]

I have sharp stabbing pains in my lower left abdomen usually right before my period or when I'm running or right after sex. The pains are so intense I curl up in a little ball not wanting to move cause when I move one single muscle anywhere it hurts so bad I want to scream. I also have lower back...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.