Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oliviajones991 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2011, 05:40 AM
    What are dead cells
    I am curious to know what are dead cells are they like germs? Do they cause diseases
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 19, 2011, 06:02 AM

Here's a comprehensive site: Your Skin
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

May 19, 2011, 10:28 AM

Cells in your body die everyday, your skin being one of the types of cells as described by the link of Judy.

To make you think more about it... vaccines are an example where people inject dead/no more harmful viruses in your body. If they were harmful I don't think that doctors would do that right? :)

Well, dead cells are simply dead, that is they don't do anything and are usually quickly removed from the body, or used for another purpose, like your dead blood cells. You will probably later learn that they are used in bile, a substance that helps digestion when the cells died.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 20, 2011, 08:09 AM
    They die and we shed them. They are then replaced. Millions and millions of cells...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What will you do when the dead don't stay. Dead [ 6 Answers ]

I know I know, a lot of people are asking"is this kid serious" well, I am haha... What would you do to survive a Zack outbreak... I will Post my answer later on ounce I've thought about it... PLEASE BE PRACTICAL with your answers. Don't say you would get a tank because most likely there...

Structural differences is that eukaryotic cells evolved from prokaryotic cells? [ 0 Answers ]

I have this for homework and don't get it? Can u plese help me? Thanks

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

The Cells [ 2 Answers ]

What would happen if the nucleus was taken out?

Clicking differnet cells and it selecting all cells [ 2 Answers ]

Just wondered if anyone knew what I did to get ms excel to select all cells from A1 to what ever cell I clicked on. Thought it was sticky keys but it was turned off. Clicked left mouse button and it moved cells then when I clicked other cells it started using that as a new ref point and selecting...

View more questions Search