Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    517984516 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2011, 01:41 AM
    Intercast Marriage
    Can A Penticostal Christan Girl do the Marriage in the church with Maratha Boy? What are the requirements for the same?

PLease reply As soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Check out some similar questions!

Intercast love marriage [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, friend here I want your suggetion for me, I love a girl which is belongs to hindu religon,She love me, but her parents fix her marriage with their cummunity boy,She really love me, and I also love her,I can't live without her, my mentally situation also not good.but she has lot of pressure from...

Intercast marriage problem... [ 0 Answers ]

Hey hi people I'm really into a big trouble I'm dong my final year B.E. I belong to Schedule caste while my love belongs to Brahmins Ireally love her a lot and I can't live without her. Recently we were caught with our families. I convinced my parents and sent him to her house. They are very...

Intercast marriage... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. I love a guy very much and he too loves me a lot... but we both are from different caste. In my family its not too tough to make thm convince but he is gujrati and he is in trouble making them agree.we both can't live without each other.but I'm not liking to run away as he is insisting I want...

Intercast Marriage [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am a Hindu and my girl friend is a Roman Catholic.. we are planning to get married and we would like to remain as hindu and a Christian. Either of us don't want to change our religion and we both are OK with it. Now my question is how can we get married both in a Church and a Temple, and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.