Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JRMags Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2011, 05:47 PM
    Adjustable wood Threshold replacement
    I'm replacing an adjustable wood (oak) threshold, just the oak wood adjustable portion, but I have been unsuccessful in finding the OEM adjustment screws for the replacement. I think the door was made by Reliance but I'm not sure, I have the size of the screws and I could retrofit the screws by reverse engineering them, but I would prefer to use the OEM screws rather than retrofit my own. Does anyone know where I can find those adjustment screws? I'm sure there are different OEMs for the screws since every door manufacturer seems to use a different size screw.

Check out some similar questions!

Installing an adjustable door threshold [ 21 Answers ]

I'm getting ready to install an adjustable door threshold in a basement on a concrete slab. This is what the threshold looks like: Find Adjustable Sill Inswing, 36" and other Door Thresholds & Sweeps at Aubuchon Hardware It's a standard threshold that you see a lot these days. However, I will be...

How do I mount the adjustable shower drain to a wood floor? [ 1 Answers ]

I am building a tile shower on a wooden subfloor. How do I attach the adjustable shower drain to the floor?

Broken screws for adjustable wooden threshold in aluminum frame [ 2 Answers ]

I have an exterior door that has a wooden threshold inserted in an aluminum frame. The wooden insert is adjustable with four aluminum screws. The screws rusted to a steel nut that was in lower aluminum frame. All four screws are broke. The woodedn threshold (oak) is in good shape but I need...

Adjustable door threshold adjustment [ 3 Answers ]

I have installed an exterior (very heavy) pre-hung door manufactured for me by a local shop that is now out of business. My very new hardwood floors come up high on the threshold, leaving not enough room for an entry carpet inside the door which will cause excessive water in this area from the...

Need *custom-length* adjustable door threshold [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can get an adjustable door threshold that's 45 inches long? Every one I've seen online is 36" long, but we have to install one under each of 4 sets of French doors, and the space is about 45". I am assuming we'd have to custom order from a manufacturer, so I'm wondering if...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.