Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angel in the flames Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2007, 04:01 PM
    Is he interested
    :confused: Ok so I have been going to this doc. For almost 9mos. Now. I had surgery than a werck that caused me to go longer and more often. He is only 4 yrs older than myself (I'm 28)and single. He looks right in my eyes, flirts (alot), and makes comments on my looks (all good). I asked if I could talk to him on a more personal level and he said sure. So I email him from time to time and send text mesg. He will responed but in short one to two word respones.He is a doc and very busy, but I wonder is it me? He has told me things that doc. Do not tell there pts. From money to his everyday lifestyle ways. I want to kiss him but do not want to offend him. What shall I do? Is he feeling as I do?
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Jan 26, 2007, 04:14 PM
    2002_11 | Ethics: When Falling in Love Falls Out of Bounds

That link may help you out. In my opinion, I believe he is being very friendly with you out of slight sympathy for whatever condition you may have, perhaps to make you feel comfortable while in the hospital. My GYN talks about his wife and kids, its small talk!

I think his behaviour is currently inappropriate and if he truly wished to pursue you, it should be AFTER you are done being treated by him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Advice: Is She Interested? [ 17 Answers ]

I'm a married man and have developed a SERIOUS attraction to my neighbor who I also am her boss at work She is also my wife's best friend. Lately, I have developed a serious physical attraction to her. I go out of my way though to not flirt with her etc. but do have thoughts of physical contact...

Interested in Construction [ 1 Answers ]

I have a passion for construction and working with home improvements however I don't have any official training in this area. Does anyone know a trade school or online school in the Maryland/ DC area that specialized in construction? Thanks

Is she interested in me? [ 34 Answers ]

Hello everyone.. ... I met this girl. She is very beautiful, smart,ambitious very independent. She has two children who are half spanish and irish. I am spanish and I have 3 on my own. When we first met, she mentioned that she has two ex-husbands and that her current BF lives in Puerto Rico and...

How can I tell him I'm not interested [ 13 Answers ]

Hey OK well most of you know I got out of a 2 yr relationship about 3 months ago and it has been very hard to move on and let go... with the last thing my ex did to me ( the phone call about liking another girl when I confessed I loved him) I found it easier to let go some more. Anyhow, I had...

Is he interested or being nice ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi... could you answer this question... How could a girl tell if a guy likes her or is just being nice?? Espicially if he's a PERFECT guy Could you help me with this? I really want to know Thx :)

View more questions Search