Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RASHMISINGH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2011, 08:21 AM
    Height increase
    Hi... I am 19 year old gal and my height is 5'1.5".please suggest me ways to increase my height. I really need it.thank you.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 18, 2011, 08:24 AM

Learn to live with it... because you can do nothing to change it. Once you stop growing and the ends of your bones calcify over... thats it for getting any taller.

And that's not a bad height... my wife is 3" shorter than you, in fact that's not that much below the average height for a female.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 18, 2011, 08:33 AM

Good things come in small packages. I am 5'1" also and have always been chased by tall guys who want to "protect" me.
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Nov 4, 2011, 12:03 PM
    It's possible you can still grow until 21, but there's no special surgeries, no remedies and no magic potions.

I've done some modelling, and was ONE inch too short for fashion. It was a kick in the bum but I'm over it. There's no reason to want to be taller!

X Dani

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Increase In Height [ 9 Answers ]

I'm in an urgent need of the answer of the question whether height can be increased with the help of drugs or exercises.Is It Possible Or Not. Thanks

How 2 increase height [ 5 Answers ]

I am 22 yrs old do you think my height will increase?:( my height is 5:6inch I want 5:9inch and how long it's going to be take plzzz tell me waiting for your reply

How can I increase my height? [ 15 Answers ]

I am a boy of 24 years. My weight is 51 K.g and my height is just 5.1Ft. I feel very embarrassed and this is depriving me off many chances. I want to have my height increased. I have also tried a product called Hi-Grow height increaser but it was totally useless. But I want to increase my height...

Does height really increase after 20 [ 13 Answers ]

Does height really increase after 20 yrs of age by yoga and other exercises , if yes then how much, does anybody has exact proof or any idea who's increases his/her height after their teen age by exercisin:confused:

How can I increase my height [ 5 Answers ]

How can I increase my height ?

View more questions Search