Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lovely33 Posts: 76, Reputation: 12

May 17, 2011, 11:03 PM
    What should I major/minor in?
    Hey guys, currently I am a freshman journalism major. I have chosen editorial vs broadcast, and I just want to know if this is a smart choice? Would broadcast be better, or can you use either one to get a career in the other?

My second question would be I have to minor in something other than a subject in my realm, what should that be? I am thinking a double minor in sociology( I have a lot of the classes already), and what else? I really would like some feedback.

Thanks
    =)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 17, 2011, 11:25 PM

Sociology or psychology would be good choices, or even something like history or something in business, if either of those float your boat.

It really doesn't matter. What matters is what interests you and which ones you will bleed and die for, be excited about, put your all into for studying. The more well-rounded you are, the more opportunities you will get and be comfortable reaching for.
    Lovely33 Posts: 76, Reputation: 12

May 23, 2011, 12:40 AM
    Thanks! History doesn't sound bad at all. I'll definitely consider it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Minor dating a minor.3 year difference, does it matter? [ 13 Answers ]

OK I turn 16 on April 28th, this girl turns 13 in September, I thought I heard something about a law stating something about it being illegal for someone to date 3 years younger than them. She's just a couple months off,and she is really mature, but I'm worried about her parents being able to...

If a minor misses court date, who gets in trouble? Guardian and/or the minor? [ 1 Answers ]

If a 16-year-old with a court date (stealing, $100) doesn't show up for the appointment, does the guardian get in trouble alone, or the 16-year-old as well? State is TN.

Minor Accident, Major headache [ 7 Answers ]

Ok here's the deal. I repair cars on the side. One of my customers had me drive his vehicle to my shop for a repair. I was working on a car and while I was under the steering wheel, the car went out of gear and the car hit a metal shelving unit in my shop. Minor damage. I told the owner(who I had...

Minor Auto Accident - Major Issue [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I live in California and my sister was involved in an auto accident. No police report filed, both parties were not injuried, no damages to my car, a small dent on the other car involved. Accident occurred in a mall parking lot, they backed into each other. No witnesses. The other...

View more questions Search