Ask
    roper0923 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2011, 06:22 PM
    Condenser fan motor
    Why isn't my condenser fan motor not working
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 18, 2011, 01:43 PM
    Bad wire, loose connector, bad capacitor, bad motor.
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

May 18, 2011, 07:43 PM

Maybe it's just feeling a li'l under-appreciated... say something nice to it... :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing a Rheem 5 wire condenser fan motor with an Emerson 4 wire condenser Fan [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Rheem a/c unit that the fan motor quit. I took all the information off the old motor and went to a local supply store and they cross-referenced the numbers and gave me and Emerson motor. All the specs are the same, 1/5 HP, 1075 RPM, 60 Hz, 1.3 Amp, single phase. When I got home, I took...

Condenser fan motor replacement [ 2 Answers ]

I had to replace condenser fan motor with new and new motor has more wires than old one. Please tell me how should I wire it? The old motor had only 3 terminal. Black was connected to AC circuit board with relay Purple was connected to dual capacitor common Brown was connected to ducal...

How to install an a/c condenser fan motor [ 1 Answers ]

My condenser fan motor squeels every once in a while. It doesn't do it all the time. Im leaving town for two days. If this acts up while Im gone, will it shut my a/c off. Will it do damage to my unit. What is the avg. cost of the motor .

Replacing condenser fan motor [ 1 Answers ]

I had water dripping into the condenser now the stop running,is it just replacing the fa motor,is more to it.

Fan condenser motor [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a specific Emerson cond. Fan motor HQ 1086485EM and have not been able to find on any sites Any suggestions?

View more questions Search