Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahmad baba Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2011, 11:41 AM
    Nikah against parents will?
    I am a muslim boy and I am in love with a muslim girl.few days back I came to know that boyfriend/girlfriend relation is haram in islam that's why we both decided to perform nikah.but her parents don't want her to marry me because they think I am not rich and not from a good caste background.please provide your valuable suggestion as per shariyah,are we allowed to marry against her parents will when the only problem is that I am not rich,

Check out some similar questions!

About nikah [ 2 Answers ]

Assalam-o-alaikom this is hashmat afghan from pakistan... Sir I have a question that my cosin has drink my mothers milk while she was a chaild. I want to ask that can I marry her. I love her so much and want to marry her so *** answer me can I marry her or not?

Nikah [ 3 Answers ]

Its my question that I have done NIKAH without permission of my parents. I go many times hotel with my wife, my problem is that me and my wife do sex, if police caught us than they can make case on us? Please help me as soon as possible

Nikah [ 1 Answers ]

Assala mu laikum I want to know that I want to marry to a non muslim girl and I'm in india and she is ready for court marriage not for Nikah. Bcoz for nikah she has to change her name her religion and her identity. So please kindly tell me the defination of nikah that why nikah is necessary for...

If a girl has signed nikah unwillingly and by forcely. So is this nikah done or not. [ 1 Answers ]

If a girl is married to a person which is not of his choice and the girl signed the nikah unwillingly by the force or fear of his father. So did this nikah happen or not .1. and no to. If the same girl refuse his husband for doing intercourse and the husband do it forcely so what is this. Is this...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.