Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    engg0300 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2011, 09:47 PM
    Slope in drain
    Please tell me the slope in open drain channel

Check out some similar questions!

Drain Slope [ 18 Answers ]

I've heard 1/4" per foot and I've also heard 1/8" per foot is acceptable for waste lines. What is the ideal slope? Does it depend on pipe size or fixture type? (i.e. toilet vs sink) Thanks!

Drain slope [ 3 Answers ]

On my bubble level, where would the bubble be on a quarter inch drain slope?. I have heard a quarter bubble crossing the line. How much area is determined by the 2 black lines on a level.. how much slope if the bubble was a little off or way off?

Closet Drain Slope [ 6 Answers ]

Hello... New here! We are remodeling our very small bathroom and I want to move our toilet to another area of the bathroom but our closet drain will be about 8 feet away. What is the least amount of slope that my husband can have to make this work for proper flushing? I look forward to being a...

No slope toward floor drain. [ 3 Answers ]

The crew that did my concrete also forgot to slope the floor toward the drain, then they cut lines in the floor and sawed right through the drain opening. Any suggestions.

I need to slope a floor toward the drain? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been asked to do a tiel job. The problem is that there is a floor drain that doesn't slope properly. I need to put a small slope on the floor but not too much. The existing floor is concrete. Do I use a Mud bed? How do I get a gradual slope over a large area? Please help.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.