Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beamercaddi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2007, 01:52 PM
    vicodin
    How long does vicodin stay in your system?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 26, 2007, 01:54 PM
    It all depends on how much you take and how long you have been taking it. Supposedly it stays in your system for only a few days if you only took one or two. However, a gal that is in Nursing School with me took her drug test 32 days after finishing her prescription (she had an accident and it was prescribed) and it still showed up in her system.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does vicodin stay in your system? [ 6 Answers ]

How long does it take for vicodin to be out of your system?

Vicodin [ 8 Answers ]

How long does Vicodin stay in a persons system?

What is the difference in Vicodin and Lorcet Plus? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference in Vicodin and Lorcet Plus. And how long do they stay in the system

Vicodin Addiction [ 1 Answers ]

After being on Vicodin, (hydrocodone/APAP) for 8 months, I became severely Addicted and went through terrible withdrawal coming off it. I am now on a Fentynal patch to help with my back pain, but I am continuing to have cravings for vicodin. How common is vicodin addiction and what can be done to...

Vicodin [ 1 Answers ]

Just wanted to know how long it takes for Vicodin to completely clear from your system. I have been taking this since approx. 1999, only 1/2 to one pill a day or every other day maybe, nothing consistent, but have taken it for years. About 4 months. Ago I broke out in an itchy rash that will not...

View more questions Search