Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    britbrat0895 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2011, 09:16 AM
    Scared !
    I lost my virginity Friday on the 6th of may.. we used protection and he pulled out.. only thing I am scared about is that I'm pregnant.. I haven't missed my cycle but I keep burping and this a symptom of pregnancy.. am I pregnant or just paranoid.. please help me.. I'm about to go crazy !
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 16, 2011, 09:32 AM

What sort of protection did you use? Its early to know for sure yet.

But Burping is not a symptom of pregnancy... nervousness... gas, yes... pregnancy, no.

Not to make you more paranoid than you already are. But just so you are properly informed. NO form of birth control is 100% effective. We actually have several members that got pregnant despite using three forms of birth control at the same time correctly.

Just so you know... the risk is never zero.

Pulling out isn't a form of birth control... its playing Russian Roulette, or like betting all your money on one horse at the race track. You likely won't have the outcome you hope for, and it will cost you dearly.
    britbrat0895 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2011, 11:53 AM
    We used a condom!
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 16, 2011, 12:07 PM

If you are still really concerned and your period isn't due yet... try a home pregnancy test in about a week or so.

Odds are you aren't. But there are no absolutes... only odds, meaning its always a gamble. What you have described is nervousness.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scared to have sex.that's right, scared. [ 10 Answers ]

Okay, hopefully you are done laughing enough now to read this. Lol. Anyway, I'm talking to this girl, and I'm hoping it will turn into something some day. Besides this, a serious relationship usually involves sex at some point. Problem is, that's right, you guessed it, I'm scared to have sex. Lets...

I need to be SCARED. [ 21 Answers ]

Does anyone have any GOOD suggestions for SCARY movies? Not the blood and gore type, or the head chopping ones. The real scary, couch jumping,heart pounding,hand in your face,goose bumps ones.Old or new. Who will have the movie to scare the hell out of me?The japanese (chinese,korean, all the same)...

I'm scared! [ 9 Answers ]

I know this may be the wrong section, but I'm desperate for some help! I have already posted in the Adult Sexuality section, but I firgure 2 places would double my responses Here it goes: PLEASE READ! Hey everyone: Well I'm 19, almost 20, and to get straight to the point, I'm scared of...

Scared about everything [ 2 Answers ]

OK this is going to be quite long, but would really appreciate some help! I'm 19, a virgin, never been in a relationship before (because the whole idea petrifies me). I know I must be slightly abnormal but I'm just scared of commitment, scared of trusting someone, scared of sex and many other...

Very scared [ 7 Answers ]

I moved to Ontario 2 years ago from Alberta. Today on my way to work I was pulled over by the police, they questioned me as the car is registered to my wife. After checking my info they let me go, but said I was pulled over as my wife had an outstanding warrant in Alberta. I was absolutely...

View more questions Search