Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LARIBANYLLA Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2011, 01:44 AM
    IM Stress
    Doctor can u please tel for how many times of sexual intercourse does it take for a women to get pregnant.
    LARIBANYLLA Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2011, 01:58 AM
    Curious to know
    I am turning 25 now and I had sex for the first time with my girl friend so will this result to pregnancy.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 16, 2011, 01:58 AM
    There isn't any "number of times" when it comes to conception it's all luck of the draw.

There are numerous factors that affect the ability to conceive.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 16, 2011, 03:41 AM

A woman may become pregnant the first time she has sex, or it may take a year or more. There is only a small period each month that a woman may become pregnant, but that time can be a bit different from woman to woman.

As Curlyben said, there are several factors that go into becoming pregnant. Timing, although obviously important, is only part of it.

Is she trying to become pregnant or are you using birth control and hoping to avoid pregnancy?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can stress cause? [ 1 Answers ]

I had my period about a week ago. I've been under A lot of stress, could that make it come back? I got it last night I was thinking maybe it'd be because I've been going through a lot of rough things and am really stressed

How to keep down stress? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a 27 year old guy. The problem is that I get easily stressed even though I have a good job. Is it also related to my having a somewhat low self-esteem? I'd really appreciate any piece of advice. Thanks!

I stress! [ 2 Answers ]

HI. This is a problem just to say really I stress... A LOT. I get easily wound up and I just need to know how should I calm down. I also get bored a lot any ideas?? :confused:

Stress [ 2 Answers ]

[/COLOR if a one person is always fantasyzing?what could be the effects?is there a possibility that she could be out of her mind?

Too much stress [ 4 Answers ]

I really don't know I feel like crap today and I don't know why I mean I had an OK day in school I had to go see this consulier today witch I hate because you I hate telling my life story to some strangers but what ever then there is this stupid kid that I had a past with telling me lies and stuff...

View more questions Search