Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 26, 2011, 06:32 PM

Do you like to read? Do you have some favorite authors? -- Kellerman? Grafton? Evanovich? Grisham? Wiill you go there to check out a book or two? While you're there, will you strike up a conversation with a staff member or even another patron?

Meanwhile, grab a copy of their newsletter and look up what their activities will be for June.
    goodkarma_1 Posts: 46, Reputation: 3

May 28, 2011, 10:52 AM
    Comment on Altenweg's post
    Thanks for the advice Altenweg - I have considered dating sites but its kind of scary and I feel desperate. I know, I know Ive heard of successful outcomes and I should be open to trying it.

The reason why I am discouraged is I have tried to look at life as an adventure. I have gone on many trips, been to lots of places and met new people - yet I am still single. Its been 3 years. I have put myself in both mindsets - be more open and focused as well as the unexpected approach. Nothing. Nonetheless I will look into these dating sites. THanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My Realization [ 1 Answers ]

Here goes, I have been going nc for about three weeks and she called and I answered. Not that bad of a move but not real good either. But here is the thing, I am beginning to realize that she is not worth my time. You guys who are going through this same situation just hang in there. This web...

So sad today [ 4 Answers ]

Why am I so horrible? I love my hubbie, I really do, so why do I fear my marriage is doomed? I snap at the silliest things, I never treat him the way I expect him to treat me. He told me months ago that he had brought a ticket toady for a footie game. I was annoyed that it was on the 1st when we...

Realization. [ 1 Answers ]

I have been thinking a lot about it and I have kind of realized that she never wanted to get back together with me because she found a kind, generous person who would take care of her. Some of my friends know my ex's boyfriend and they told me what a great guy he is and how nice he is. So, I said...

View more questions Search