Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Motochick Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2011, 07:18 PM
    Is brown discharge normal?
    I am 14 and started my period in January. I had a second period in February. Now it is may and have not had a period since. I have had two different times where I had brown discharge for about a week each. Is this my period? Is it normal? Do I need to tell my mom and go to the doctor?
    paulpaul Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2011, 11:17 PM

Yes, Of course.
    Jast run to your mom and tell her about it,
    And she will decide the next.
    But I think you have to discuss with a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown discharge and period not normal [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I had sex on october27 and my boyfriend did use condom but now am getting this brown discharge a week before my period. On the November 6 when I was supposed 2get my period. I still had the brown discharge only that it was heavier but not as heavy as my normal period and its not regular blood...

Brown discharge normal? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, my name is Sarah and I know I should have this answer since I have 2 kids but for the first time in 7 months, my period is 4 days late, am not on the pill, and am starting to see a twinge of brown, but not heavy. I usually get 3 days of brown first and I know our bodies are subject to...

Brown discharge 5 days before normal flow [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, for about one year now my period starts in its regular time but as brown discharge for5 to 6 days then as normal flow for another 5 days this month I was under fertility treatment and my period was late one day from due date and the next day I see brown discharge very slight only when I wipe...

Brown discharge is this normal [ 2 Answers ]

I am 33 years old and over the last six month I have had irregular periods. Recently it has been brown discharge 1 week prior to starting. I also have missed a period in between this. This month I had the brown discharge for two weeks and than started to period that was light with a few clots. I...

Pregnant and brown discharge is this normal [ 16 Answers ]

Got a concern mabey you can help me with, I am 8 weeks pregnant and for the past few days on and off I have been have brown discharge it looks like old blood mixed and I notice it when I wipe. It started lite then stopped for a day and it started back last night but it has gotten heaver since the...

View more questions Search