Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SweetDee Posts: 534, Reputation: 51

May 15, 2011, 05:24 AM
    Rain...
    Why am I the only person I know that loves the rain?? It's so lovely... Smells good, makes you want to cuddle up with your lover and stay in bed all day, provokes a hot chocolate moment, summer rain makes for a good excuse to shower outside lol.

Why am I the only person who see the romance in RAIN? Prove me wrong and agree with me!! ;)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 15, 2011, 05:42 AM

You aren't the only one who likes rain. Do you mean you are the only person in your group who likes rain ?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 15, 2011, 05:45 AM

Throw in a good book and I concur with everything you just said. I will go one step more. It is also great to relax and fall asleep to... :)

Albeit, not if you are in an area that has had too much rain. Then it would not be a welcome sight right now... :(
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 15, 2011, 05:47 AM

I am in an area where there has been too much rain and I still LOVE it! Especially when it's falling on my tin roof after a long busy night at work. Helps me sleep so peacefully.

May 15, 2011, 05:53 AM
    Comment on J_9's post
    YES! Thank youuuuu <3

May 15, 2011, 05:55 AM
    Comment on DoulaLC's post
    I should have mentioned a book as well... They say that we're having too much rain here in Montreal. I disagree ;) lol

May 15, 2011, 05:56 AM
    Comment on tickle's post
    No it seems that I'm the only person I have ever discussed rain with that likes it... ;)
    Expert

May 15, 2011, 06:00 AM

I live in the South of the US and where I live is making world news about our flooding. I will never NOT like the rain. It's just so refreshing and relaxing!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 15, 2011, 06:16 AM

In deference to J_9, I'd like to amend my response to say, "Perhaps not if you live in an area that has had too much rain. It may not be a welcome sight right now for some people, but others will still love it regardless"... :D
    Expert

May 15, 2011, 06:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaLC View Post
    In deference to J_9, I'd like to amend my response to say, "Perhaps not if you live in an area that has had too much rain. It may not be a welcome sight right now for some people, but others will still love it regardless"....:D
    Yeah, I'm just weird like that! :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rain ? [ 3 Answers ]

1.Creedence Clearwater Revival's famous song asks “Have you ever seen the rain coming down on…" 1) Saturday 2) An autumn day 3) A sunny day 4) A sad day

Cartoon movie about a bear family rain rain go away? [ 4 Answers ]

I use to watch a cartoon movie- probably made in early 80's about a bear family and they sang a whole bunch of nursery rhymes like rain rain go away and I think London bridges... the baby bear was peabody and also a cartoon movie about safety- it had songs about not talking to strangers, what to do...

Pressure indicates rain [ 3 Answers ]

What type of air pressure indicates rain or stormy weather?

Who sings I'm going to let it rain tell me can you let it rain [ 1 Answers ]

I'm going to let it rain tell me can you let it rain allnight

Outside in the rain [ 16 Answers ]

So I came home from work yesterday to find a van in front of the house- I don't remember if it said animal services or animal control. Either way, I got out of my car and this guy came up and asked me if we owned a dog because there was a complaint about a dog being outside in the rain in the...

View more questions Search