Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LKFH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2011, 08:10 AM
    Federal corporate income tax treatment on state income tax return
    I know that federal corporation tax is deductible on state corporate tax returns but not on federal corporate returns, but is it deductible on state corporate returns? You may generalize your answer or you may limit it to Florida Form F-1120 if you like. I have been told that it can but I can't find anywhere on that form to declare it, and trying to get the answer from the Fla Dept of Rev is like running into a stone wall.

Check out some similar questions!

Income which requires you to file a federal tax return [ 1 Answers ]

What is the minimum net income which requires a self employed person to file a federal tax return

Corporations: State Income Tax deductible for Federal Inc. Tax [ 8 Answers ]

I am preparing my 1120 Fed. Inc. Tax return and am a little confused about how State Income taxes accrued during the year play in the determination of the Federal Inc. Tax Payable. Logically, it should look something like this: Steps 1) First, create the P&L Statement following the IRS...

1120: State income tax deductible in federal tax return for corp. [ 2 Answers ]

In our C Corp. we use the Accrual method of accounting. Nevertheless, in our past Federal Inc. tax returns, my accountant (actually, ex-accountant) has been deducting the State Inc. Taxes PAID in the FY, instead of the accrued tax. I want to start deducting the accrued tax, starting this FY's...

Federal Income Tax and AS state tax [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Tax Expert, My husband has a non taxable income from the VA. My income bracket is about $23K/yr and we used not pay taxes (claimed exempt) yrs ago because my yrly income was used to be 10K/yr. Since I got employed recently this November 2008, I do not know if we can still declare exempt for...

Who qualifies as a dependent for federal income tax return? [ 2 Answers ]

My parents are not US citizens or US residences. They lived with me for 6 months in 2007. Can I claim them as dependents?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.