Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ljy17 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2007, 11:06 AM
    2months no period.neg tests! Pregnant?
    I'm seventeen years old had my period last month, This month I can't say the same !I've had my period since I was 13 ,pretty normal for the most part. I've taken 2 hcg test both negative. I am sexually active with my boyfriend. A week after sex had some slight bleeding & today and yesterday I noticed a bit of brown dischagre. I've felt tired a lot lately too.
    Help, what's wrong?:confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 26, 2007, 11:09 AM
    It is important that you take your HPT first thing in the morning. Also, are you using any form of birth control? If so, what kind and for how long.

Jan 26, 2007, 11:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    It is important that you take your HPT first thing in the morning. Also, are you using any form of birth control? If so, what kind and for how long.

I did take it first thing in the morning on the 2nd test. And we didn't use any kind of birth control, but I know it isn't any kind of std because we both went to the doctors to make sure a few months ago!
    Expert

Jan 26, 2007, 11:18 AM
    When is your period actually due?

Jan 26, 2007, 11:34 AM
    When is your period actually due?

Would have been jan 2nd. And now it's due in like a week again
    Expert

Jan 26, 2007, 11:37 AM
    It would be in your best interest to get a blood test done at the doctor's office. If you are not pregnant you should consider getting on birth control.
    Augustgal Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2007, 07:46 PM
    I used to skip periods at that young age, are you exercising more or more stressed?? Did you refer to MD?
    vika Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2007, 11:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ljy17
    I'm seventeen years old had my period last month, This month i can't say the same !I've had my period since i was 13 ,pretty normal for the most part. i've taken 2 hcg test both neg. i am sexually active with my boyfriend. A week after sex had some slight bleeding & today and yesterday i noticed a bit of brown dischagre. I've felt tired alot lately too.
    help, whats wrong?:confused:
    Don't worry!! I f u had bleeding you not bleeding! Believe me I had same but I was not bleeding!! Don't worry
    Expert

Feb 1, 2007, 04:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by vika
    Dont worry!!!! I f u had bleeding u not bleeding! Belive me I had same but i was not bleeding!!! Dont worry
    I am sorry Vika. I don't understand what the heck this is supposed to mean. Either you bleed or you don't. But it is impossible to bleed and not bleed.

I am wondering if you mean pregnant.
    vika Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2007, 09:38 AM
    I am sorry Vika. I don't understand what the heck this is supposed to mean. either you bleed or you don't. But it is impossible to bleed and not bleed.

I am wondering if you mean pregnant.
    No I don't mean to be pregmant!
    Expert

Feb 1, 2007, 11:30 AM
    Then can you explain how a woman bleeds and does not bleed at the same time. This is physically impossible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help Confused Missed Period But negative Test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am a little concerned (although I probably don’t need to be) and I am keen to hear some opinions from others. My last period started on the 14th November, it is now 45 days later and still no period. My periods normally come about every 30 to 35days(not too sure exactly as I haven’t...

Late period negative tests [ 6 Answers ]

My period is over two weeks late. I have had 5 urine tests and one blood test all negative for pregnancy. We did briefly use the pull out method on nov 26th and dec 1st. My last period was nov 17th or 18th. I just saw the gyn yesterday and they did pee test 5 on me. She said to repeat the pregnancy...

10 day late period but negative pregnancy test [ 5 Answers ]

I am ten days late for my period. It was due dec 17th or 18th. I had gotten them pretty regular the last two months about every 30 days. My boyfriend and I briefly had unprotected sex on Nov 26th and again on dec 26th but he pulled out and was not in there long- also he did not ejaculate. After...

Neg blood tests [ 10 Answers ]

I just thought I would share this information that was shared with me... lol... it's funny how we think that blood tests are the end all for knowing if your pregnant or not. This is another site that has a message board and it is to this board that the like goes too... I hope everyone finds it as...

Help No Period But negative Test< What The? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I am a little concerned (although I probably don’t need to be) and I am keen to hear some opinions from others. My last period started on the 14th November, it is now 45 days later and still no period. My periods normally come about every 30 to 35days(not too sure exactly as I haven’t...

View more questions Search