Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    julie_loc Posts: 52, Reputation: 1
    -

May 13, 2011, 11:10 AM
    Can you help me
    Well for English, I need to write a letter from Bruno to a friend . I can Include: Bruno's new home
    Can you give me a description of Bruno's new home from the boy in the striped pajamas
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 13, 2011, 11:22 AM

Did you read the novel, Julie?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 13, 2011, 11:25 AM

Julie, are you asking for homework help?
    -

May 13, 2011, 03:27 PM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    Yes
    -

May 13, 2011, 03:52 PM
    Yes
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 13, 2011, 04:03 PM

Have you written anything yet?

Do you understand where Bruno's new home was? (Where was it?)

Do you understand who were the people in striped pajamas? (Who were they?)
    -

May 13, 2011, 04:06 PM
    Can help me with this letter
    Dear Daniel,
    You want to see where we are living now. It is a smaller place than our house in Berlin. We are living in Berlin.
    -

May 13, 2011, 04:11 PM
    Yes I did
    -

May 13, 2011, 04:14 PM
    In Out -with
    The jews
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 13, 2011, 04:16 PM

What was Out-With?
    -

May 13, 2011, 04:33 PM
    Can you help proofread this?
    Dear Grandmother,

I have been missing you very much. I wish we could have stayed in Berlin with you and Grandfather instead of coming here, to Out-With. I don't like it here at all. The house is only three stories, and is a lot smaller. Because it is so small, there is barely any room to explore inside it. There are no other houses near it which means there are no other boys to play with. It is in the middle of no where. There are no fruit stalls with big trays piled high with cabbages, carrots, cauliflowers and corn nearby and I couldn't see any cafes anywhere. The house makes me think that no one ever laughs there. There is nothing to laugh about or to be happy about. I don't think this will ever be my home.

Outside of my window there is a nice garden and then after the garden there is a bench with a plaque on it but I can't read what it says all the way from my window. After the bench with the plaque on it, there is a very, very, very big fence. There are tall telegraph poles all along it to hold it up. At the top, it curves inward and then there is a heap of barbed wire bales that looks very sharp. After the fence there is a lot of hard ground. In the distance on the hard ground there are a lot of little huts and small buildings scattered around the place. There are smoke stacks and soldiers at the huts and small buildings. The soldiers don't do much except order a heap of people around. The people that I can see that aren't soldiers are wearing striped pyjamas and cloth caps. There are children on the other side of the fence except they don't look like the sort of children I would want to play with. They stay in small groups and get scared when the soldiers talk to them. I know soldiers are scary, except not even the Hopeless Case would be that scared of them.

In our new house at Out-With, there are always soldiers walking around as if they own the house and they always go into Father's office and everyone calls him 'the Commandant' now. For some reason, the Hopeless case came with us and she brought all her evil dolls with her and set them up in her room so they can watch everything that I do.

We have Maria as a maid still but we have three new maids that only whisper to each other and we have an old man who comes in every afternoon and peels the vegetables for dinner. At dinner time the old man waits on us. His name is Pavel, and one time a made a swing from a tyre and I fell off it. He was the only adult home and he saw it happen so he carried me inside and fixed my leg. He said he used to be a doctor. Do you know why he stopped being a doctor?

I am missing you a lot and I wish you could come to our house at Out-With and do another production for Father, Mother, and Grandfather again.

Hope to see you again soon,

Your loving grandson, Bruno.

Read more: http://authspot.com/letters/the-boy-in-the-striped-pyjamas-brunos-letter-to-grandmother/#ixzz1MI1ILabb
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 13, 2011, 05:21 PM

julie_loc: can you help proofread this?
    Dear Grandmother,

Why did you copy this from that blog? You are supposed to write your own letter from Bruno to a friend.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 13, 2011, 05:28 PM

You have been warned before about starting multiple threads. Now we find you plagiarizing. This will not be tolerated.

Thread closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search